- Soft cover: The industry term for traditional paperback binding. Our soft cover is made of child-friendly paper.
- Saddle Stitch: Interior pages are folded and inserted between the cover, then stapled along the “spine” edge. Our Saddle Stitch Book can lie fairly flat when you open it.
- Coil Bound: Is flexible and has a black plastic coil that allows the book to lie flat on the surfaces
- Hard cover: Traditional hardcover binding with the cover image printed on the cover.
What is the difference between binding types?
What is the production time for an order?
We expect 3-5 business days in production before shipment. Higher quantity orders may take longer to print and bind. During high demand seasons (such as Holidays), print times may extend beyond our average estimated print times.
What is the shipping time for an order?
We offer a variety of shipping methods. See chart below for estimated transit time in business days. In addition, please allow 3-5 business days to print your custom book.
* APO and PO Box addresses are available only through Mail and Priority Mail
|Rest of Europe||-||5||3||2||1|
Where will my book be printed and shipped from?
We have print facilities located in Australia, Canada, Europe, the United Kingdom, and the United States. Your order will be routed to the printer closest to the shipping destination to ensure speedy fulfillment and delivery.